The 13's Jason, or so-called "Juuzou's Jason", is a rinkaku-type quinque made out of the kakuhou of Yakumo Oomori or Yamori. It has the shape of an L before making a very sharp tip at the end and looks very much like a scythe.
- The quinque was reworked on the 6th of August, 2020, upgrading 13's Jason's position from a low-tier quinque to a more powerful quinque.
- Previously, the quinque was a stepping stone for new CCG players while they worked towards a better arsenal, despite the rating being S+.
- This quinque is the only one to have unique animations for equipping and dashing. Dashing alternates between leaning left or right or spin left or right
- 13's Jason is the only quinque to have a sound when equipping.
- It is possible to do an infinite combo with this quinque.
The 13's Jason only has one stage.
This stage is the first and only stage of the Quinque.
- Dashing speed is increased to 1.25 (normal is 1).
|Click||The user swings their quinque in a slashing motion from the upper right to the lower left of the player, dealing weak damage to a target in front of the user. Successfully hitting a target applies a bleed effect, causing a target to take damage rapidly over 0.75 seconds.|
|E||The user spins the quinque in a circle above their head, dealing damage 10 times over 0.8 seconds.|
|R||The user prepares for 0.2 seconds and then performs an upwards slash, creating a cluster of slashes that travel in the direction a user is facing. Successfully hitting any targets will launch them upwards.|
|F||The user prepares with an interruptible 0.3-second delay, the user begins holding the quinque over their head and preparing for a heavy cut. After 1 second or when pressing the skill key again, the user chops down and unleashes 4 slashes that travel forwards. The strength of the projectiles depends on if the user completed the charge or activated the move early. If the user reaches the preparation pose, they receive a 100% damage resistance, then the resistance decreases to 75% when performing the actual move.|
|C||After an interruptible 0.3-second delay, the user quickly dashes forward a far distance. Targets caught in the dash take a small amount of damage, are dragged along with the user, and are stunned for a period of 0.65 seconds.|