These are some builds you can apply your focus to when you get to the MAX level (2,000).
- Tank (High Defense) 4300 Durability, 1400 Kagune or Quinque, 200 speed, 100 physical. Recommended for: Noro, Tatara, Ken Kanekei, Nikishi Nishio, 13's Jason, Ginkui (When being teamed on).
- Glass Cannon (High attack) 4000 Kagune or Quinque, 1710 Durability, 200 speed, 90 physical. Recommended for: Takizawa, Shuu, SSS 0wl, IXA, Kura, Kaika, Lycan, Etok3, Yakumo Oomori. Ginkui.
- Ninja (Dodger) 450 Physical, 200 speed, 3450 Kagune or Quinque, 1900 Durability. Recommended for: Ken Kanekei, Shuu, Taki1, Noro1, Eto1, Demon Yamada, Tatara1, T-Human
The title and yeah i have no idea about kagunes.
Another question: as a ghoul what are you able to use? only a kagune for combat or are there other things u can use? Since i see like quinx and specials and im wondering about that
Here are some combos for Hinami, post combos fo other Kagunes in the comments below.
Combos and Kagune Usage
For Hina1 :
This Kagune is one of the best in the game and can easily move enemies away from you and set them up for combos. Try to keep your distance, and if they get uncomfortably close, use R to push them away.
F + E : This is a great combo that deals medium damage and can be spammed a lot since the F knocks up meaning you can push them away with E.
R + F + E : In close quarters this is great to set them up for multiple F + E combos, by knocking them away you have power over them.
For Hina2 :
This Kagune is absolute garbage compared to it’s predecessor. Try to back dash away and spam attacks.
E + R + Bac…
Whats the best stats for Takizawa (Glass Cannon) I just got Takizawa any recommendations? Thanks!
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Pricing
- 1.2 Moves
- 1.3 PVE
- 1.4 PVP
- 1.5 The Aesthetic
- 2 Conclusion
Hello, my name is Ox Rookbane. I'll be writing my review on the rework of Kajiri, an ukaku quinque that is entirely range-based. It is a quinque used by Chuu Hachikawa. You can read more about it on the page.
I can summarize my opinion of the rework in a few words: it sucks.
The new Kajiri isn't worth your 400,000,000 Yen and resetting your RC Count, nor your $10USD/750 Robux. For an "end-game" quinque with only three Special moves and no passive bonuses. Compared to other options like IXA, 13's Jason, Ginkui, or Kaika, this quinque really lacks in power for its price.
The other issue that arises from its price is the continuing disruption of the tier of quinques. The starting qui…
If you just got a new weapon then your probably wondering what combos there is for it. Here is the page you were looking for and be warned that some of the combos may have use of the g move
Ginku : R F G R E CC don't ever start a combo with e because taki can easily stun you with the small time gap between the e and r move. The preferred quinx for this is haise. For the last CC move you double click c twice so the airstrike will come close enough to hit the opponent
Takik2 : R F E C
SSS owl : E R F C ranged mode Its basically spamming moves their is no particular order you need to do with this
Owl k2 stage : C F E R
how do i level up effectively if i've wasted trainers.
i buyed the rotten chain saw its a trash why is the price so high i thought its amazing
Im new to the game and im using touka's kagune what should i get next?
PLZ ADD MORE COMBOS
I always start with melee for qui that have multiple modes such as owl or narukami but I say starting with melee anyways as some people might not read this.
Also please add those blue things that take you to the section of the page when you click on it as I don’t have a clue on how to do it.
The last thing to note is that I start with the most expensive qui from the cheapest then from the most expensive kag to the cheapest.
sss owl combos(starting with melee): c f r e(most people spam this combo)
cf+c+e+r( kills even if the opponent is blocking exception is if they have enhanced blocking such as samurai arata ixa or crab another excepotion is ifthey have a ton of stats on defense however most people go for attack so this is …
ey could you tell me what kagune i should get and what stats i should upgrade;-; help meeeeeee
Im almost level 2000 and my stats would be 3700 Quinque and 2200 Durability. I've been using IXA for a good bit but i like using shift lock so i can't use it to its full potential. I like stuns, blinds and stuff like that. I have an okay aim i miss about 1 of 4 moves. I have enough for Narukami and SSS Owl should i switch or keep.
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Userinfo
- 1.2 SocialLinks
- 1.3 Frame
- 2 Thoughts?
At the time of writing this blog post, it is the 17th of July 2020. This news post is nothing major. This post serves to introduce some new quality of life additions to the wiki targeted specifically for your User page. I have added or created templates to help make your User page more special than bland.
Template:Userinfo is a template that allows users to post information about their Roblox account and Ro-Ghoul stats. Below is a list of valid parameters to use:
- title1 = Put this as your Roblox username
- image1 = Add an image of your avatar here. This also supports galleries, just like the kagune/quinque infoboxes.
- caption1 = A caption for your image if you do not use a gallery
- activity = Put "Ac…
Hello! My name is Specialerity and its tips is about CCG not ghoul! Remember patience is the key to make grind easy. Let's get started! Also i am a ghoul not CCG. If there's a wrong information here, Comment!
First Tip: Codes
Codes are important. Redeem them all and it will help it.
Second Tip: Quinques
13's Jason is best for farming, i heavily recommend this when your a beginner. IXA and Narukami are strongest quinques. After 13's Jason, You need to buy Scorpion, its best quinque for beginners.
Third Tip: RC or Yen?
Ghouls need RC while CCG needs Yen! CCG doesnt need RC (unless your quinque is Doujima). CCG needs yen because if you want to be better, you need Yen especially Arata (which is a armor).
Fourth Tip: Stats
Stats help your career, it ad…
Tips for Beginner: Hello, my name is Specialerity and i have experience on Ro-Ghoul. Before we start, to do this tips, you gotta be patient or you won't succeed. Let's start
First Tip: Codes
If you join the game, you need codes to start your farm, codes like RC, Yen. It helps make it easier. Like 500,000 Yen and lot of RC.
Second Tip: Kagune
There are actually types of kagune. Glass, Balanced, Tank.
Glass - Kagune/Quinque (also known Damage) is the highest stat. If your damage is highest stat, you are considered as Glass but this may not work on kagunes that is not Glass.
Balanced - Not strong, Not weak. Just normal. Balanced.
Tank: Durability (also known Health), if this your highest stat, you're considered as Tank but this may not work on kagune…
This is an idea of mine I've had for a while (please be honest with what you think about this idea but please don't be mean).
My idea is to restrict certain areas of the map and you can only unlock it until you're a certain level and certain areas have certain NPCs and different weapon stations. For example, if you just started out the game, you will spawn in one of the tall buildings. Now you can walk around the area, lets call this area beginner area. So, in that beginning area, the only NPCs that spawn are humans, rank 3 investigators, rank 2 investigators, and low-rank aogori members. The weapon station also only restricts certain weapons that you can only buy in certain areas. After you reach a certain level, let's say level 150, you c…
I just redeemed some codes, and since i'm dumb, I didn't read what the codes will give me. So i ended up getting too much stuff. I just want to know if it's possible to reset progress until some point or just completely reset it. ( i worked really hard to get stuff, so it would be really nice if i could just somehow remove the amount of stuff i got from the codes, but it's probably not possible, so just reseting everything would be fine too, i just don't know how and if it's possible. )
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 New Policies
- 1.2 Why?
- 1.3 When is this effective?
- 1.4 I don't like these new policies
- 1.5 Where are the old rules and stuff going?
- 2 Manual of Style
- 3 Edits
The has grown for almost 2 years now. Our Wiki has ran on the same policies for that long, with some evolution over time to fit with the times and new concerns. However, these policies are outdated and still do not cover a good majority of the sections needed to be covered.
Today, I am announcing that we will be releasing new policy pages. These policies have been written thoroughly and have been reviewed by the Wiki Manager to ensure everything is understandable and correct.
The new policies are as listed here:
- Project:Policies and Guidelines - the big page of Policies and Guidelines.
Okay, so I was browsing the A Bizarre Day wiki, and I found a Custom Stand category. And so, I thought that it might be a good idea for a category into which people can place their ideas. This category could be used for custom stages added to an already existing Kagune (such as YamoK2) or even an entirely new Kagune/Quinque.
So, I hope that the admins will consider this. If not, please notify me.
Until I find out whether or not this will become an official category, please feel free to post your ideas in the comments.
P.S. Don't be mean about other people's ideas, constructive criticisim ONLY, besides compliments or dicussions.
So i recently got SSS Owl (Switched from IXA to SSS owl) and i honestly suck with SSS Owl and i was wondering if any of you could give any tips on how to use SSS Owl, i may switch back to IXA because SSS owl actually does suck, It's either that the weapon sucks or that i just suck with the weapon. Any tips?
I recently left Ro-Ghoul mode, just because the map is too empty, stupid NPCs and there are very few of them. And I decided to ask myself, when will new NPCs be added? When will the map upgrade be added? When will they add a new pumping method? When will the new codes be available? When will the new quinque / kagune be available? When will they make an update about more or less easy earnings in yuan? I'm still waiting for answers)
As you can see, our Wiki has drastically changed. Happy April Fools, people! This will be gone by tomorrow.
Is autoclicker allowed because if i use an autoclick and click on a dead body may character stop moving but if i reset i can move again
Happy Spring, everyone! The first day of Spring began on the 19th (2 days ago) and it does not feel like Spring where I live... Well, even if the weather is nice outside, please try to keep to yourself during these unusual times as CORVID-19 is floating around. The Ro-Ghoul Wiki wishes for everyone to remain safe indoors and stay away from people. Though, feel free to step outside onto your lawn and enjoy some fresh air, or open a window.
So... let's talk about some data & statistics about the wiki!
- Based on the last 30 days, the received a whopping 1,078,138 total page views.
- No surprise that the Codes page leads in the most-viewed page. It's been viewed 457,244 times in the past 30 days and has been searched for 1,438 times. No other page …
I got banned in ro-ghoul and don't know why. I tried lots of things. I am so unhappy I was going to enjoy the game but it seems that's something I cannot do anymore. Rip my ro-ghoul data 2/12/18-3/6/20. I just want to enjoy the game but I can no longer. my username is theonlyca.I would appreciate if someone can get in contact with the ro-ghuol dev and please tell him if he can undo my ban. thx all :D
I don't know how to get a quinx in Ro-Ghoul. Please leave it in the coment section down below.
Right now I have Doujima, so I will use that as an example. I have stage 2 of Douji. If i buy a new quique (srry for crap spelling) lets say IXA, then buy Doujima back, will it still be stage two? Thx all :D
I have no idea if this is a big brain moment or not but my Kag is 3k and my durability is 1k but since it's Noro I should have a high durability correct?
So I Have SSS Owl Right Now, And I Have Enough Yen For Ginkui, I'm Max Level. Should I Switch Or Stay?
If you've seen the Official Ro-Ghoul Discord Server, you may have noticed the new channel labeled "#info". This channel contains only one thing at present at the time of this blog: a link to a Trello page. This begins a complicated tale that I will elaborate as this will then lead to the stance of this Wiki.
User:ComedyFury reached out a while back to the Community Manager of Ro-Ghoul, Tune, about a partnership with the Wiki and the official staff. From what I recall between our conversation, it seems like it wasn't going to happen. Instead, they had said they wish to create a Trello to "replace" us (for a lack of better words) I have attempted myself to reach out and talk about it, and yet, I have found my messages ignored completely (gran…
So..i got tatara-k1, and i dont kbow how to build it...so id like to know, what would be the best build stat for it (glass cannon, tank, or balanced)
(First making a blog...sorry if its bad :D)
I need help something tells me these stats aren't correct at all
- As the year begins to come to a close and the holidays start coming (and they don't stop coming), I'd like to start and say "happy holidays" to everyone for whatever you do (or don't) celebrate. Cheers. x
- With a new year comes new changes. As a reminder, please keep in mind that you are abiding by our policies. We'll have another year together of new opportunities with the game and the wiki. As new features and content come into the game, make sure to follow the Manual of Style. We'll surely be seeing new kagunes and quinques, but in the near future: quinxes. We recommend refraining from editing the Quinx page from now until a few days after the update is released as we'll need to do some reclassifying and creating new materials.
- 2020 will bri…
So if u have the x2 rep pass, when you cash out rep, you get double the yen. If u also have the x2 yen pass, do u get 4x the yen when u cash out?
I have Eto1 - EtoK3 now, im ok with farming to TakiK2, should I switch or not? (reasons pls)
If i had 25 Eto Kills, and 500 Million Yen already, and am Lvl 1600, should I get Narukami or SSS Owl?
I want another kagune now but I wonder what is the bes. Should i get eto, noro, takizawu or tatara? You choice
Hello friends, gentle men and ladies. This is my first blog about the Scorpion 1/56 so hope u guys like it :).
Using Scorpion 1/56
- Click: The main attack of this quinque ( in case if the cooldown takes too long) which has a pretty short cooldown ( about 1.0 sec) with an average range and medium damage. Good if using when your enemy is stun or combo with F or E
- E: A short and fast dash for the quinque. Good for running or closing your target. This attack pretty to predict or avoid or can be good for assasin the target.Be wise when you choose this move to approach your target
- R:This attack range is isanely far and fast, but pretty hard to hit if you bad at aiming. Still, if you manage to hit 4 knifes at your target in a row then be amazed to the…
- 1 Overview
- 2 Goals
- 3 Beta Phase
- 4 Accessing the Portal
- As mentioned in User blog:Ox Rookbane/(READ) Player Suggestions, I mentioned our next feature that I wanted to include on this Wiki. That feature is the Community Portal. The Community Portal was created to act as a more efficient means of promoting social activity on the Wiki within acceptable places.
The goals of the Community Portal are simple.
- We want to link the community together by promoting different methods to do so. Discussions and Blogs are a great way to communicate instead of filling in comments.
- We want to be able to feature what people are discussing in the community. Blogs we find worthy of reading or engaging in a discussion with can be featured. We don't want to promote solely st…
Today, I have heart-breaking news. ComedyFury has resigned from being the Head-Administrator for this Wiki. Currently, there is no thought of replacing him with anyone else now. He will still be around on the Wiki every now-and-then and still in our Discord, but he will no longer be a part of the Staff Team.
It has come to a point where this is starting to get out of hands now. I thought maybe having some "cheeky" responses to these sorts of comments would work a bit more, but it's apparent that this is not the case. Let me begin by explaining something quickly:
- "Player Suggestions" are asking which kagune/quinque to buy/is better or what stats one should have.
It has become a problem due to the number of comments on the pages and the number of messages on the staff's Message Walls. The same question is constantly being asked over and over again with no end in sight. If you sincerely must ask what you should buy or which is better, please look for your question on a page's comments and see if someone has already asked and received an answer to yo…
So I had this idea or maybe even a thought of what if Rios Kakuja will be added, and not Kagune since he is chimera Ghoul and has every Rc type.
Hello everybody! As of 08/12/2019, I am glad to tell you that this is the first news blog post that I made. Despite the fact that a news blog post has already been made in July, I volunteered myself to make one in this August.
Before we get into the news, let's take a look at the statistics of our Wiki!
- 1 Statistics &
- 1.1 Navigation Box
- 1.2 Community Page
- 1.3 About Strategy Blog Posts
- 2 Summing up the Current State of the Game
- 3 Future of the Wiki
- In the previous week, our wiki gained a total of 287,6K views
and 541 edits!
- Around 85K of these views were for the Codes page
once again, as this page is currently the most viewed page in our
you code-hungry boys
- If we look back further in the last 4 weeks, the Codes page had an astonishing amount of…
- Around 85K of these views were for the Codes page once again, as this page is currently the most viewed page in our Wiki!