Hello! My name is Specialerity and its tips is about CCG not ghoul! Remember patience is the key to make grind easy. Let's get started! Also i am a ghoul not CCG. If there's a wrong information here, Comment!
First Tip: Codes
Codes are important. Redeem them all and it will help it.
Second Tip: Quinques
13's Jason is best for farming, i heavily recommend this when your a beginner. IXA and Narukami are strongest quinques. After 13's Jason, You need to buy Scorpion, its best quinque for beginners.
Third Tip: RC or Yen?
Ghouls need RC while CCG needs Yen! CCG doesnt need RC (unless your quinque is Doujima). CCG needs yen because if you want to be better, you need Yen especially Arata (which is a armor).
Fourth Tip: Stats
Stats help your career, it ad…Read more >
Tips for Beginner: Hello, my name is Specialerity and i have experience on Ro-Ghoul. Before we start, to do this tips, you gotta be patient or you won't succeed. Let's start
First Tip: Codes
If you join the game, you need codes to start your farm, codes like RC, Yen. It helps make it easier. Like 500,000 Yen and lot of RC.
Second Tip: Kagune
There are actually types of kagune. Glass, Balanced, Tank.
Glass - Kagune/Quinque (also known Damage) is the highest stat. If your damage is highest stat, you are considered as Glass but this may not work on kagunes that is not Glass.
Balanced - Not strong, Not weak. Just normal. Balanced.
Tank: Durability (also known Health), if this your highest stat, you're considered as Tank but this may not work on kagune…Read more >
This is an idea of mine I've had for a while (please be honest with what you think about this idea but please don't be mean).
My idea is to restrict certain areas of the map and you can only unlock it until you're a certain level and certain areas have certain NPCs and different weapon stations. For example, if you just started out the game, you will spawn in one of the tall buildings. Now you can walk around the area, lets call this area beginner area. So, in that beginning area, the only NPCs that spawn are humans, rank 3 investigators, rank 2 investigators, and low-rank aogori members. The weapon station also only restricts certain weapons that you can only buy in certain areas. After you reach a certain level, let's say level 150, you c…Read more >
I just redeemed some codes, and since i'm dumb, I didn't read what the codes will give me. So i ended up getting too much stuff. I just want to know if it's possible to reset progress until some point or just completely reset it. ( i worked really hard to get stuff, so it would be really nice if i could just somehow remove the amount of stuff i got from the codes, but it's probably not possible, so just reseting everything would be fine too, i just don't know how and if it's possible. )Read more >
The has grown for almost 2 years now. Our Wiki has ran on the same policies for that long, with some evolution over time to fit with the times and new concerns. However, these policies are outdated and still do not cover a good majority of the sections needed to be covered.
Today, I am announcing that we will be releasing new policy pages. These policies have been written thoroughly and have been reviewed by the Wiki Manager to ensure everything is understandable and correct.
The new policies are as listed here:
- Project:Policies and Guidelines - the big page of Policies and Guidelines.
- Project:Rules - contains individual pages of the rules. Below
are all them on their individual page.
- Project:User Conduct
- Project:Vandalism Policy
Read more >
Okay, so I was browsing the A Bizarre Day wiki, and I found a Custom Stand category. And so, I thought that it might be a good idea for a category into which people can place their ideas. This category could be used for custom stages added to an already existing Kagune (such as YamoK2) or even an entirely new Kagune/Quinque.
So, I hope that the admins will consider this. If not, please notify me.
Until I find out whether or not this will become an official category, please feel free to post your ideas in the comments.
P.S. Don't be mean about other people's ideas, constructive criticisim ONLY, besides compliments or dicussions.
~HumanMammalThingRead more >
So i recently got SSS Owl (Switched from IXA to SSS owl) and i honestly suck with SSS Owl and i was wondering if any of you could give any tips on how to use SSS Owl, i may switch back to IXA because SSS owl actually does suck, It's either that the weapon sucks or that i just suck with the weapon. Any tips?Read more >
I recently left Ro-Ghoul mode, just because the map is too empty, stupid NPCs and there are very few of them. And I decided to ask myself, when will new NPCs be added? When will the map upgrade be added? When will they add a new pumping method? When will the new codes be available? When will the new quinque / kagune be available? When will they make an update about more or less easy earnings in yuan? I'm still waiting for answers)Read more >
Please just help me decide. I'm stuck between IXA and Owl.Read more >
As you can see, our Wiki has drastically changed. Happy April Fools, people! This will be gone by tomorrow.Read more >
Is autoclicker allowed because if i use an autoclick and click on a dead body may character stop moving but if i reset i can move againRead more >
Happy Spring, everyone! The first day of Spring began on the 19th (2 days ago) and it does not feel like Spring where I live... Well, even if the weather is nice outside, please try to keep to yourself during these unusual times as CORVID-19 is floating around. The Ro-Ghoul Wiki wishes for everyone to remain safe indoors and stay away from people. Though, feel free to step outside onto your lawn and enjoy some fresh air, or open a window.
So... let's talk about some data & statistics about the wiki!
- Based on the last 30 days, the received a whopping 1,078,138 total page views.
- No surprise that the Codes page leads in the most-viewed page. It's been viewed 457,244 times in the past 30 days and has been searched for 1,438 times. No other page …
Read more >
I got banned in ro-ghoul and don't know why. I tried lots of things. I am so unhappy I was going to enjoy the game but it seems that's something I cannot do anymore. Rip my ro-ghoul data 2/12/18-3/6/20. I just want to enjoy the game but I can no longer. my username is theonlyca.I would appreciate if someone can get in contact with the ro-ghuol dev and please tell him if he can undo my ban. thx all :DRead more >
I don't know how to get a quinx in Ro-Ghoul. Please leave it in the coment section down below.Read more >
Right now I have Doujima, so I will use that as an example. I have stage 2 of Douji. If i buy a new quique (srry for crap spelling) lets say IXA, then buy Doujima back, will it still be stage two? Thx all :DRead more >
I have no idea if this is a big brain moment or not but my Kag is 3k and my durability is 1k but since it's Noro I should have a high durability correct?Read more >
So I Have SSS Owl Right Now, And I Have Enough Yen For Ginkui, I'm Max Level. Should I Switch Or Stay?Read more >
If you've seen the Official Ro-Ghoul Discord Server, you may have noticed the new channel labeled "#info". This channel contains only one thing at present at the time of this blog: a link to a Trello page. This begins a complicated tale that I will elaborate as this will then lead to the stance of this Wiki.
User:ComedyFury reached out a while back to the Community Manager of Ro-Ghoul, Tune, about a partnership with the Wiki and the official staff. From what I recall between our conversation, it seems like it wasn't going to happen. Instead, they had said they wish to create a Trello to "replace" us (for a lack of better words) I have attempted myself to reach out and talk about it, and yet, I have found my messages ignored completely (gran…Read more >
So..i got tatara-k1, and i dont kbow how to build it...so id like to know, what would be the best build stat for it (glass cannon, tank, or balanced)
Read more >
(First making a blog...sorry if its bad :D)
I need help something tells me these stats aren't correct at allRead more >
So, I what should I get Taki or Kosshi???Read more >
- As the year begins to come to a close and the holidays start coming (and they don't stop coming), I'd like to start and say "happy holidays" to everyone for whatever you do (or don't) celebrate. Cheers. x
- With a new year comes new changes. As a reminder, please keep in mind that you are abiding by our policies. We'll have another year together of new opportunities with the game and the wiki. As new features and content come into the game, make sure to follow the Manual of Style. We'll surely be seeing new kagunes and quinques, but in the near future: quinxes. We recommend refraining from editing the Quinx page from now until a few days after the update is released as we'll need to do some reclassifying and creating new materials.
- 2020 will bri…
So if u have the x2 rep pass, when you cash out rep, you get double the yen. If u also have the x2 yen pass, do u get 4x the yen when u cash out?Read more >
I have Eto1 - EtoK3 now, im ok with farming to TakiK2, should I switch or not? (reasons pls)Read more >
If i had 25 Eto Kills, and 500 Million Yen already, and am Lvl 1600, should I get Narukami or SSS Owl?Read more >
I want another kagune now but I wonder what is the bes. Should i get eto, noro, takizawu or tatara? You choiceRead more >
Hello friends, gentle men and ladies. This is my first blog about the Scorpion 1/56 so hope u guys like it :).
Using Scorpion 1/56
- Click: The main attack of this quinque ( in case if the cooldown takes too long) which has a pretty short cooldown ( about 1.0 sec) with an average range and medium damage. Good if using when your enemy is stun or combo with F or E
- E: A short and fast dash for the quinque. Good for running or closing your target. This attack pretty to predict or avoid or can be good for assasin the target.Be wise when you choose this move to approach your target
- R:This attack range is isanely far and fast, but pretty hard to hit if you bad at aiming. Still, if you manage to hit 4 knifes at your target in a row then be amazed to the…
What is the best stat build for a takik2?Read more >
- As mentioned in User blog:Ox Rookbane/(READ) Player Suggestions, I mentioned our next feature that I wanted to include on this Wiki. That feature is the Community Portal. The Community Portal was created to act as a more efficient means of promoting social activity on the Wiki within acceptable places.
The goals of the Community Portal are simple.
- We want to link the community together by promoting different methods to do so. Discussions and Blogs are a great way to communicate instead of filling in comments.
- We want to be able to feature what people are discussing in the community. Blogs we find worthy of reading or engaging in a discussion with can be featured. We don't want to promote solely staff-content. That'll be left to our homepage.
Read more >
Today, I have heart-breaking news. ComedyFury has resigned from being the Head-Administrator for this Wiki. Currently, there is no thought of replacing him with anyone else now. He will still be around on the Wiki every now-and-then and still in our Discord, but he will no longer be a part of the Staff Team.Read more >
It has come to a point where this is starting to get out of hands now. I thought maybe having some "cheeky" responses to these sorts of comments would work a bit more, but it's apparent that this is not the case. Let me begin by explaining something quickly:
- "Player Suggestions" are asking which kagune/quinque to buy/is better or what stats one should have.
It has become a problem due to the number of comments on the pages and the number of messages on the staff's Message Walls. The same question is constantly being asked over and over again with no end in sight. If you sincerely must ask what you should buy or which is better, please look for your question on a page's comments and see if someone has already asked and received an answer to yo…Read more >
So I had this idea or maybe even a thought of what if Rios Kakuja will be added, and not Kagune since he is chimera Ghoul and has every Rc type.Read more >
Hello everybody! As of 08/12/2019, I am glad to tell you that this is the first news blog post that I made. Despite the fact that a news blog post has already been made in July, I volunteered myself to make one in this August.
Before we get into the news, let's take a look at the statistics of our Wiki!
- In the previous week, our wiki gained a total of 287,6K views
and 541 edits!
- Around 85K of these views were for the Codes page
once again, as this page is currently the most viewed page in our
you code-hungry boys
- If we look back further in the last 4 weeks, the Codes page had an astonishing amount of around 396K views! When comparing to the last statistic of July, the amount of views seem to fluctuate, but the average amount is still some…
- Around 85K of these views were for the Codes page once again, as this page is currently the most viewed page in our Wiki!
Read more >
- In the previous week, our wiki gained a total of 287,6K views and 541 edits!
- It is not the end of July, but I'd like to share some of the things going on here at . So, let's look at some stuff thus far to conclude this week:
- This previous week, our Wiki received over 186k views.
- 104,012 of those views were just for the Codes page. If you see
a code that is no longer available or has expired, please let the
- If we go back further to the last 4 weeks, the codes page had 479,091 views. That's nearly half of a million!
- 104,012 of those views were just for the Codes page. If you see a code that is no longer available or has expired, please let the staff know.
- Narukami was updated to reflect the changes brought with the rework on the 18th of July.
- We have 69 pages, 1,357 images, and 26,336 edits total.
my birthday is next month
- If you haven't seen it already, a new policy has been created: Ro-Ghoul Wiki:Minimum Age
Currently, the page Eto has its comm…
Hello everyone, so i was browsing the site today and i noticed that my Eto's page comment section is bugged, i can't write any comments in the page, and when i try to reply someone, the reply button just disappears and then, nothing else happens, and no matter how many times i reset it, or close and open again, the page keeps broken, while all the other pages are completely fine, i even wrote a comment recently and successfully posted it on Hinami's page as you can see on the prints... and i can't find a way to fix that bug, can someone help me please? i would be grateful.
Read more >
Kind regards, MAXTERY.
This policy isn't truly new. This policy has been upheld from behind the scenes, but it's time to be a little more transparent and publish it to be visible for all users to see. If you noticed, a new policy showed up on our Home Page. Ro-Ghoul Wiki:Minimum Age is the name of our new policy. This policy will be enforced, no exceptions for any user. You must be 13 years of age or older at the time of creating your FANDOM account to participate on our Wiki. You can check out the page itself to see more details. This policy is not one we've created, but one that FANDOM has set across all their sites.
- For more information, please check out the links on page Minimum Age
It's not really without edits, but listen up. For those interested in being Staff on the Wiki, you're in luck:
If you have a good track record, a decent amount of helpful edits, and are a good-standing user on both the Discord and Wiki, you have a potential to join the miniscule team. To fill in the team, I will willingly sweep your edit count under the rug if it doesn't meet the one set in the Staff Requirements page. This offer is only available for this hiring phase. Once it's done, it's done.
Please read the Staff Applications page, then follow the directions for applying
Since I'm bored and I've had a meaningful discussion with a few others on this topic, I'd like to know some of your thoughts on the current state of Ro-Ghoul. Recently, Alex released a Strawpoll asking a similar question. Here, I'd like to ask the Wikia users their thoughts and be able to have a discussion on them.
I'll start with what bothers me the most, and that is what I realized recently: new players for Ghouls have it pretty badly. For me, I do not like the lack of lower-tiered kagunes for lower-leveled players and new players. Currently, only Kaneki, Touka, Nishiki, and Tsukiyama are starter kagunes. Kaneki has over 9000 stages (hyperbole)-- three being additions to the basic kagune. Nishiki has a low-tier kakuja. Tsukiyama has nothi…Read more >
Hey I'm currently an Eto Stage 1 at level 700 (I just bought it with yen) and I wanted to know the fastest way to get rc since I want to use the later stages and where I could do it. ThanksRead more >
Hello Everyone! I decided to make a strategy page about Narukami because there is currently no page about it. Narukami is a S+ Quinque that unleashes condensed rc cells in form of electricity. It was welded by Arima.
Playing with NarukamiRead more >
Click: This move shoots a quick electrical ball. It is useful when your enemy is stunned because of it's short cooldown.
E: This move is a stronger version of the click move, and you should use it when you have time to attack. It deals high damage and it has a slighly bigger hitbox.
R: This move is really useful because of it's targeting feature. You should use it when you are close to your opponent, so it is easy for the attack to reach. It travels quickly, which means that they have to dash to es…
Note: I move accounts from JZ2X1 to this one Hello Everyone! I decided to make a new strategy page about IXA because of it's rework. This rework consists of a new targeting move, and also upgraded moves like a damage ignoring move. Because of it's rework, many people are complaning because it's now too strong. But counters are possible.
- Click: This move allows you to move around while stabbing twice. it is basicially a upgraded version of the normal click. It allows you to quickly deal damage. You should use it when your opponent is stunned.
- E: This move allows you to perform a quick shor dash forwards to your cursor. You can use this move to quickly dodge projectile. You can also use this move to quickly stab your opponent while dodging an…
Read more >
Hi i want to ask if i should buy Noro or Eto. I have 259 speed 974 Kag 975 Dur 100 PhyRead more >
I know glass cannons are people with alot of power but low defense.
But i am wondering what the best stat build would be, Btw i have 2,014 kagune and 505 durability since i'm planning to become a glass cannon, But i noticed that i am too glassy
What's the best stat build for it?Read more >
- Greetings, everyone.
Some pages are beginning to grow long due to the amount of content they have. For example, the Kaneki page has all six stages posted, described, and with each move set documented (descriptions, gifs, and all). Some users may find the size of the page to be quite troubling or a little too crowded for viewing. To combat this and make pages more condensed, I decided to test out using "collapsibles". This'll allow viewers to open and close different parts of the page for ease of access.
Currently, there are two pages that use collapsibles, but in two different manners:
- This page makes every individual stage collapsible but under one parent collapsible. Each individual stage is not hosted in their own collapsible. Once you …
I want to know because I tried both Kagune and Strenght , and I did not get that much strenght.
I have 390 Physical and 402 Kagune.Read more >
halp meh pls i cant choose if i should farm for IXA or farm for EtoK2Read more >
What the title says.Read more >
Heya, I am gonna explain ya'll on how to become better at this game. From beginner to pro.
For Beginners: The first thing you should do is, Use trainers. This is what trainers are for, They are meant to train you. (Trainers are located infront of the cafe aka Coffee Shop)
The first thing you should focus on is speed and physical, Your speed should be 200 and your physical 100 so that you can dash almost for infinite. (200 speed to dash with no cooldown, And 100 physical to make a longer lasting dash. Combining those 2 actually help you dodge most attacks.)
Then after you did that, You should focus on your kagune and durability.
Enable your shift lock so that you can use your dash to dodge most attacks, And aim for surprise attacks.
Read more >