The CCG Lab is a laboratory located in the High City. It is shown with a dark-gray color and a CCG logo above the entrance. Upon entering, players will enter into a large room with quinque steel reserves to the left and three tables lined up on the wall to the right. In this room, CCG players can change their Quinque at the center table or upgrade their Arata at the NPC. Going through the door on the right will lead players into another room. This second room has more tables and a few more reserves of quinque steel. In the far left corner of the first room, players can use the elevator to go up a floor to a new room. The room is rather empty except for what is simply dubbed the "Quinx Machine" or "Surgery Table" by players. Here, players can access a menu and choose to purchase a Quinx to use alongside their quinques.
NPCs that spawn nearby: Human, Athlete, Rank 2 Investigator, Rank 1 Investigator, First Class Investigator
Managing CCG Loadout
Players may interact with the table or the NPC in the CCG Lab to change their CCG armaments. The table manages a player's Quinque. The NPC manages a player's Arata. Players may also take the elevator upstairs to purchase from the Quinx surgery table.
At the table, players can:
- Purchase new Quinques for Yen or Robux. Purchasing a new Quinque with Yen will reset the user's RC Count back to 800.
- Utilize the Storage to store two quinques. There is a 60 second cooldown between swapping quinques. Swapping does not cost any Yen or Robux and does not reset RC Cells.
- Purchase new Colors for Robux. There are multiple options to allow players to change the colors of their quinque.
At the NPC, players can:
- Purchase new Arata to use. Purchasing a new Arata will replace the old Arata.
At the Quinx surgery table, players can:
- Purchase new quinxes to use. Purchasing a new Quinx will not reset RC Cells.