The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Q: Can I use a code on both saves (CCG/Ghoul)?
- A: No. When you use a code, it only grants the rewards to the current save you are on. If you redeem the code while using your CCG save, then your CCG save will receive the rewards. The Ghoul save would not receive anything. The situation is the same vice-versa.
- Q: If I get a new kagune/quinque, can I use the code again?
- Q: Can you make/post a new code?
- A: No, we cannot. Nobody on this Wiki is a developer or Ro-Ghoul staff member and cannot create codes. If we could, the answer would still be no.
- Q: Where do you find the codes?
- A: Codes are periodically announced in the Official Ro-Ghoul Discord. The "Sub2[USERNAME]" codes belong to influencers/content creators in the Ro-Ghoul Community and are usually found on their related media (i.e. YouTubers may have it in their description or intro/outro). These users aren't always announced, but you can check in the channel where they post stuff. (Note: The Discord linked on the Wiki belongs to the Wiki and is not the official Ro-Ghoul Discord. Find it on the ROBLOX game's page.)
- Q: Where is "WhitenHair" code or the mask codes?
- A: "WhitenHair" is now inside of the in-game Settings (not ROBLOX settings), along with other hair colors. Masks granted by a code are listed on the Masks page. The reason why code "!Roziku" is on the Codes page is because it is not a mask.
- Q: Why are some codes disappearing?
- A: These codes have expired, so we have removed them.
- Q: A new code was released, but I cannot edit the page. Help?
- A: To prevent vandalism and the spread of false information, the Wiki Staff Team has opted to lock the page for only the staff team to edit. If you know of a new and working code, please contact a staff member or post a comment with the code, the rewards, and proof of it working/proof of release.
- Q: A code isn't working, help???
- A: Please make sure you input the code correctly. Make sure there are no extra spaces anywhere in the code (even after code). If you genuinely think a code is expired, contact staff. Please try to provide proof or evidence to show it doesn't work and we will remove the code from the page. We try to test the codes frequently, but it requires the creation of many alts and we would like to not have ROBLOX getting mad at us!
- Q: Code [blank] worked on my Ghoul/CCG save but not on my CCG/Ghoul save. Do some codes work only for certain saves?
- A: No. Codes should work for both sides no matter what. If it worked on one save but not the other, you probably input the code incorrectly on the attempt on the other save. If this is the case, we cannot fix this or transfer the rewards to the correct save as we are not Ro-Ghoul Staff/Developers.
- Q: How often are new codes released?
- A: That's a good question. There is no definitive answer, but the most common trend is that they are released with a game milestone (place visits, favorites, thumbs up, etc).
- Please remember to keep the comment section on-topic. Do not ask questions that do not regard the page or its contents (a reminder of our site-wide rules, honestly...).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.