IXA is Kishou Arima's koukaku-type quinque . It has two modes: Lance Mode and Gimmick Mode. Design-wise it is shaped like a lance adorned with details near the hilt and the pommel ends in a sharp point. In gimmick mode, the blade shrinks down to a small stub that uses ranged attacks instead of melee attacks but these still do significant amounts of damage as the cluster of range attacks can overwhelm a close-ranged fighter. In Defense mode, IXA will unfurl into a shield with extensions, not unlike the petals of a flower in front of the player.
- It shares the same price as Kaika.
- This Quinque was one of the game-changing weapons alongside the Eto kagune released prior to the first release of it's Kakuja and creation of the boss.
- This is the first quinque to have a requirement of RC Cells and a level for the other mode.
- The requirement for Gimmick Mode serves a secondary function of preventing lower leveled users from lagging a server as Gimmick mode is very bulky visually.
- Before the rework as of 19th September 2020, the gimmick move E previously stunned entities hit by the move. This has been changed and the move no longer stuns entities and requires entities to be hit by the tendrils being summoned but entities can still take damage from coming in contact with the tendrils.
- Block: IXA's block is unique and can be held infinitely without the block expiring. Projectile attacks are significantly or even completely negated with blocking, inflicting little to no damage on the wielder. Blocking does nothing to melee attacks.
The IXA only has one stage but has two modes.
It focuses on close combat and melee combat.
|Click||The user stabs their enemy twice with their quinque (Ignores damage reduction).|
|E||The user dashes forward in the direction of their cursor whilst stabbing. Hitting a valid entity will temporarily blind them.|
|R||The user moves forward while dashing and stabbing at an extremely fast pace. This attack goes in the direction of the cursor. During this, the user is invulnerable to damage. Hitting a valid entity/entities will temporarily blind them.|
|F||The user stabs their quinque into the ground, summoning several spiked tendrils around you and creating a huge area of effect. Hitting a valid entity will damage and stun them.|
|C||The user's quinque's lance disappears and turns into Gimmick Mode.|
Gimmick mode focuses on ranged attacks.
- Requirements: 7,500,000 (7.5M) RC Cells and Level 1000 or Higher
|Click||The user summons several small spiked tendrils in front of them or at their cursor.|
|E||The user points their quinque to the direction of their cursor, summoning several spiked tendrils in a uniform manner, creating a wall which damages players who are hit by the move.|
|R||The user summons a tall sharp tendril to where their cursor is pointed at, then 2 rows of tendrils are sprouted consecutively from the ground which aims automatically, tracking the nearest target within range.|
|F||The user's quinque summons a long-ranged sharp tendril to where their cursor is pointed at, stabbing their opponent.|
|C||The user's quinque turns into Lance Mode.|
|Information||Updates • Codes • Gamepasses • Ghoul • CCG • Yen • RC Cells • Reputation • Focus • Locations • NPC • Bosses • Trainers • Masks • Colors • Commands • King of the Hill|
|Locations||Anteiku • Mask Shop • Arena • Kamii University • Kakuhou Surgeon • Stadium • Parking Lots • Market • Cargo Base • Radio Tower • Parking Garage • Construction Site|
|Kagunes||Kaneki • Touka • Nishiki • Tsukiyama • Hinami • Eto • Noro • Yamori • Takizawa • Kosshi • Tatara • Kakuja • Lycan|
|Quinques||C-Katana • Eyepatch • Clipped Wing • Doujima • 13's Jason • Demon Yamada • IXA • Narukami • T-Human • Rotten Follow • Kura • Scorpion 1/56 • Kajiri • Kaika • Ginkui • SSS Owl • Arata|
|Quinx||Haise Sasaki • Kuki Urie • Saiko Yonebayashi • Tooru Mutsuki • Ginshi Shirazu|
|Specials||Sacrifice • Skyfall • Ejector • Spear • Concussor|
|Policies||Manual of Style • Minimum Age • Rules • Staffing Opportunities|