IXA is Kishou Arima's koukaku-type quinque . It has two modes: Lance Mode and Gimmick Mode. Design-wise it is shaped like a lance adorned with details near the hilt and the pommel ends in a sharp point. In gimmick mode, the blade shrinks down to a small stub that uses ranged attacks instead of melee attacks but these still do significant amounts of damage as the cluster of range attacks can overwhelm a close-ranged fighter. In Defense mode, IXA will unfurl into a shield with extensions, not unlike the petals of a flower in front of the player.
- It is one of the 5 most expensive quinques in the game.
- It shares the same price as Kaika.
- This Quinque was one of the game-changing weapons alongside the Eto kagune released prior to the first release of it's Kakuja and creation of the boss.
- This is the first quinque to have a requirement of RC Cells and a level for the other mode.
- The reason a requirement was added for 2nd mode was to prevent low levels from lagging the server.
- Block: IXA's block is unique, as it has a special blocking animation, it does not have a block effect, you won't be knocked back if you get hit, you can rotate around while using it, you can hold it as much as you want and the damage can be reduced depending on how far your enemy's attack is from. The farther they are, the less damage you take from their attack (Can ignore damage completely). You can still be grabbed and thrown by Yamori Stage 2. The key to block is the same (T).
The IXA only has one stage but has two modes.
It focuses on close combat and melee combat.
|Click||You stab your enemy twice with your quinque (Ignores damage reduction).|
|E||You dash towards your cursor whilst stabbing, temporarily blinding your opponent and dodging any nearby attacks.|
|R||You move forward while dashing, stabbing and temporarily blinding enemies side-ways to where your cursor is pointed at, becoming too fast to get hit and ignoring attacks (Ignores damage reduction).|
|F||You stab your quinque into the ground, summoning several spiked tendrils around you and creating a huge area of effect which damages and stuns your opponent.|
|C||Your quinque's lance disappears and turns into Gimmick Mode.|
Gimmick mode focuses on ranged attacks.
- Requirements: 7,500,000 (7.5M) RC Cells and Level 1500 or Higher
|Click||You summon several small spiked tendrils in front of you or at your cursor.|
|E||You shoot several long-ranged spiked-tendrils in front of you toward your cursor, which forms a wall that damages and stuns enemies when they touch it. It lasts for 5 seconds. People who touch it while its still there will take damage and get stunned too.|
|R||You summon a tall sharp tendril to where your cursor is pointed at, then 2 rows of tendrils are sprouted consecutively from the ground which aims automatically, tracking the nearest target within range.|
|F||Your quinque summons a long-ranged sharp tendril to where your cursor is pointed at, stabbing your opponent.|
|C||Your IXA quinque turns into Lance Mode.|
|Information||Updates • Codes • Gamepasses • Ghoul • CCG • Yen • RC Cells • Reputation • Focus • Locations • NPC • Trainers • Masks|
|Locations||Anteiku • Mask Shop • Arena • Kamii University • Kakuhou Surgeon • Stadium • Parking Lots • Market • Cargo Base • Radio Tower • Parking Garage • Construction Site|
|Kagunes||Kaneki • Touka • Nishiki • Tsukiyama • Hinami • Eto • Noro • Yamori • Takizawa • Kosshi • Tatara • Kakuja|
|Quinques||C-Katana • Eyepatch • Clipped Wing • Doujima • 13's Jason • Demon Yamada • IXA • Narukami • T-Human • Rotten Follow • Kura • Scorpion 1/56 • Kajiri • Kaika • Ginkui • SSS Owl • Arata|
|Quinx||Haise Sasaki • Kuki Urie • Saiko Yonebayashi • Tooru Mutsuki • Ginshi Shirazu|
|Specials||Sacrifice • Skyfall • Ejector • Spear • Concussor|
|Policies||Manual of Style • Rules • Vandalism • Comment Standards • Staff Application • Minimum Age|