The following content is considered an original creation.
Kakujira is a kagune based off of "Godzilla", a fictional monster (or kaiju) that originates from Japanese films. The kagune appears very similarly to the appearance of the sampled media, turning the user into a giant sea monster or lizard.
- The kagune has the most expensive robux price out of all weapons in-game with a whopping price of 1000 robux, making it the most expensive kagune to date.
- The name "Kakujira" is an original name for the kakuhou to avoid copyright issues that would be related to naming it "Godzilla". The name may have partially derived from the word "Kakuja" and the Japanese name of Godzilla, Gojira (ゴジラ).
- Kakujira is the third item in-game based on other real-life media alongside the "Spiked Edgelord" mask (based off of Wrench from the video game Watch Dogs 2), the Purged Liberty mask (Based off of the Lady Liberty mask from Purge: Election Year) and the "Headband" mask (based on the headbands from the anime and manga series Naruto)
- Kakujira is the tallest kagune/kakuja in the game as of current, putting Eto's third kakuja at the second tallest in the game.
- The second stage, the kakuja, has the most passives out of all weapons in-game as of current, making it a formidable kakuja when acquired.
- When activating the second stage will it look like as the user gets eaten by the kakuja. When deactivating it will it look like as the user gets spitten out.
There are 2 stages featured for Kakujira; being Jira1 (Kagune) and JiraK1 (Complete Kakuja).
Stage 1 takes the form of a large reptilian tail that grows out from the user's tailbone area. The first thing you'll see from this kagune is the reptilian tail that sprouts from the location of a bikaku; the tail is adorned with a singular set of spines that branch forth in both directions slightly that run down from the near tip of the tail, to the users upper back. The second feature of this kagune is located on the users head itself, on the head of the user are clusters of spikes that are close to ears in appearance, but upon closer look, is actually a cluster of spikes.
Stage 2 is the kakuja of Kakujira. The user takes on a substantially tall dinosaur/reptilian like creature, the appearance of which is similar to the infamous and famous movie monster Godzilla, king of monsters. The kakuja is monstrous in both size and appearance, the spine of this kakuja is covered in protruding spines similar to the first stage, but more spread out in direction and amount. The kakuja's main appearance is that of a reptile, with two arms seem almost like that of a tyrannosaurs rex's, the spine of this kakuja glows after the user uses their special, slowly growing more apparent with each use. For apperance of colors, the kakuja uses the primary for the majority of the body, the secondary used in the purple glow of the spines, with the eyes, attacks, and claws of the kakuja.
- Insanity: The user's camera will constantly violently shake, this effect is not as violent as the insanity seen in Takizawa or Kaneki's second kakuja.
- Immobile: Despite the name of the passive, the user will run twice as fast as normal sprint speed, but the user cannot dash. The cooldown for jumping increases. Jumping power is slightly increased.
- Kaiju Resistance: The user permanently has an "anti-grab" perk due to the sheer size and weight of the kakuja. However, moves can still be interrupted.
- Kakuja Armor: The user receives a passive, permanent 33% damage reduction bonus. The user's block is also replaced with an infinite block that increases the damage reduction to 75%.
- Plasma Breath Charges: Certain moves like Click and C generate charges for "Plasma Breath". These charges are used to activate Special 3/F move.
Requirements: 20,000,000 RC Cells & Level 1000+