Staff Applications are OPEN
Not every user is eligible to be staff on the Ro-Ghoul Wiki. We have a list of requirements applicants are required to meet prior to submitting an application.
- Users are required to have a decent understanding of the FANDOM platform
- Users must have at least 100 contributing edits (not including files, comment edits, Discussions posts)
- Users must be at least 13 years of age or older (16 years or older if residing in California or European Economic Region)
- Users cannot apply if they have any major moderation history or have had a minor moderation action taken against them in the past three months
- Users must have been a member of the Wiki for at least three months.
- Users must have considerable knowledge of the game Ro-Ghoul.
- Users must be a member of the Ro-Ghoul Wiki Discord and have no major moderation history in the Discord or have had no minor moderation actions taken against them in the past three months.
- Users must be fluent in the English language.
- Users who are known for or have caused trouble on other wikis (either part of the Roblox Interwiki Project or other wikis) are not permitted to apply.
- Users must demonstrate a strong understanding of the Ro-Ghoul Wiki's policies, guidelines, and rules.
Where to send applications
Please DM Ox Rookbane on Discord, create a ticket in the Ro-Ghoul Wiki Discord, or post your application as a thread on their Message Wall:Ox Rookbane.
- Accepted/Denied users will be contacted via the method they used to apply.
- You do not get any special rewards or perks in Ro-Ghoul for becoming a staff member on the Wiki.
- This is a volunteer job.
- Accepted users are expected to be active. Failure to be active after being accepted will result in an instant removal and barring from the Staff team.
- For users who send more than one application, only the first one will be considered.
- This means should you send one on Wiki/Discord then again on Discord/Wiki, whichever one is first received will be considered.
- If submitting on Discord: Please keep all steps of the application in one message. Hold SHIFT and press ENTER to create multiple lines.
- Accepted users may be trained depending on the need.
- Anything regarding staffing opportunities and applications can change with or without notice.
- If your application is denied, you must wait three months before applying again.
Below the line is the application a user needs to copy and fill out when sending in a Staff Application.
- Fill out the form completely. Any applications missing any of the content below are instantly denied.
- Be thorough with your application. Short and dirty applications are instantly thrown away. Being thorough means:
- Checking the spelling and grammar of your application
- Making sure all links you have included work properly
- Re-reading your application for any mistakes or clarity issues
- Putting time and effort into writing a meaningful application
- Make sure you send it to the right place! Misplaced applications will be deleted and you may have to wait to apply again.
- Applying for staff is ONLY for the Ro-Ghoul Wiki. We do not cover staffing for the game itself.
- This is a volunteer job.