Vandalism of any kind will never be tolerated on our Wikia. Ro-Ghoul Wikia's Vandalism Policy will clearly state what is considered Vandalism, and how we act upon it. All users shall be familiar with this page to identify Vandalism correctly, and how to properly report it.
What is Vandalism?
On Ro-Ghoul Wiki, we consider Vandalism as the following:
- Completely wiping a page of all of its content and leaving the page blank or replacing the content with anything at all that does not correlate with the page
- Posting any links/advertisements on a page
- Messing with pages by putting fake information, or putting in "jokes", Such as:
- "A game made by SushiWalrus" is changed to: "A game made by YOUR MOM"
- Category names are changed to something inappropriate
- Sections are renamed to something inappropriate
- Etc. Administrators will know what is vandalism when seen.
- Adding unnecessary photos that do not pertain to the page
- Miscellaneous. Administrators can and will determine if it is vandalism.
When reporting Vandalism, you should take it to an Administrator's Message Wall. Please, label the post on the Message Wall as "Vandalism Report: (Username of Vandalizer)". In the content of the post, tell what page it was, and give a brief description of what the vandalism was. If possible, please check the "History" and revert it to a functioning version. We will investigate ASAP.
Any and all acts of vandalism will result in a one (1) month removal from the wiki (with some exceptions up to discretion). Evading the ban in any way will result in permanent removal from the wiki. Warnings or notices may not be given out depending on the case.