This page shows you recent game updates. This page will change most of the time with updates being announced in the Ro-Ghoul Group or Discord server.
- - Ginkui buff, E is now 25% faster at executing.
- - YamoK1 buff in the time for before I rework it eventually
- - Dash distance is 66% further than base. (Tatara is 75%)
- - Reduces damage taken by 25%.
- - Special block that reduces damage taken by 66% subjectively (as there is a passive 25% block), but 75% objectively (if you ignore the passive 25% block.)
- Author Remark: Jason Passive now ignores 25%(1/4) of damage, and when using block you will ignore 3/4 of damage(75%), and get 1/4 of damage. In case, block reduces 66% of damage, but if you count with Passive, it's 75%
- - More PKKen1 buffs:
- - Special 1 Hitbox radius increased from 25 to 30.
- - Special 2 now has a 1 second stun.
- - Special 3 now has a start-up boost to the speed.
- - Special 3 animation is now 25% faster, having less of a startup time and quicker at slamming.
- - Attempted fix at EtoK2 bug
- Bug was fixed by deleting 4 glowing parts
- - PkKen1 Changes(Kaneki Stage 6)
- - R Cool-down reduced from 3 to 1.5
- - F Cool-down reduced from 4 to 3
- - Tatara1 Changes(Tatara Kagune)
- - E Cool-down reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5
- - R Cool-down reduced from 2.5 to 2
- - F Cool-down reduced from 3.5 to 2.5
- - New Mask: Headband! This mask displays your group logo on the headband.
- - ReYamo1! (Yakumo Oomori Kagune)
- - Attack: A whipping knock-back that knocks back for a long duration.
- - Toggle-able Special 1 that spins your kagune around you and allows you to run very fast with a Naruto-run. Knocks opponents back.
- - Special 2: A lunge forward, dealing 0.75 on hit and 0.75 on a 4 second duration bleed. If the target hit is already bleeding however, it does a bonus 0.75 true damage.
- - Special 3: A piercing lunge that grabs the target, then flings them off of the kagune afterwards.
- - Doujima2 buffs! Hopefully making this played more.
- - Increased ARATALESS Speed by 15%, Arata-on speed is the same.
- - Increased damage on all moves by a little.
- - Increased range on R and first 2 F dashes (35 to 45).
- - Doubled healing on R.
- - Decreased Kaika2 R cooldown. (from 2.5s to 1.5s)
- - Nerfed Kuki2 range (from 80 to 65).
- - Nerfed the spam click on weapons. (Owl, Ginkui, Kura, & Narukami). They now do around half the damage they did previously.
- - Buffed Concussor knockback distance.
- - Owl ranged mode abilities updated! The ERFs all go further with the same/maybe slightly faster travel speed.
- - New Ghoul trainer, Rize Kamishiro, added.
- - Improved performance on EtoK2's visuals, no longer will drop FPS extremely.
- New Trainer for the CCG side, (Arata) Yukinori Shinohara who allows you to equip and unequip arata much faster. Being a higher tier trainer, he takes much more exhaustion time.
- - IXA changes:
- Reduced server load while simultaneously making the animations of the tendrils less/not choppy.
- Increased melee R cool-down to 2.5 (from 2)
- Increased amount of tentacles in E walls to be consistent with a re-scripted hitbox (that is the same size).
- - Soft Reworked (Re-Scripted) KenK2 including pretty large buffs!
- - Clicks now use a smack effect.
- - E no longer has the little laggy dash but inflicts a bleed. The first hit does 0.5 and the bleed dealing 1. (click being 1)
- - R knock-back improved with a more consistent hitbox.
- - F now stuns for 1 second.
- - All cool-downs are much lower, very low.
- - Sounds.
- - Equip/unequip animations are much faster.
- Reworked C-Katana. (Developer's note: "do not buy it plz ok i did work hard on it but like its seriously not good in pvp")
- NPCs should no longer fall over
- - New code - "!Code ANNIVERSARY-2" (Ro-Ghoul reaching its 2nd-anniversary celebration!)
- - Soft Reworked NishK1, not a full rework but a game-play rework. This is due to a full rework in the future. The changes include:
- Touched up the animations for everything.
- E now stuns for a short duration.
- R now has a much larger hitbox and a much more expressive animation, with a modern technology knockback.
- F now has a hitbox that matches the slam size.
- Added sounds to it.
- Increased size of the model.
- Mask now uses Secondary Color.
- - Eto boss rewards have been increased and are now sharable! (Those who contributed enough get the rewards)
- - Increased Exp reward from 10K to 20K
- - Increased Yen reward from 100K to 1M
- - Increased RC reward from 999K to 200K
- - Added a Reputation reward of 999B
- - Reduced respawn time from 1 Second to 5.
- Robux prices of kagunes and quinques were lowered significantly
- - Reworked T-Human! Info:
- New price - 100,000,000M yen
- E - the user fires a projectile that applies a T-Human mark.
- R - the user "rolls" and forms a forcefield that temporarily makes them invincible.
- F - the user fires a large beam after a brief delay that has increased size, range, and damage based on Charges. A marked player will receive double damage.
- C - the user takes a moment to charge their weapon, adding one charge. Maximum is 4 Charges.
- - Reduced human spawns.
- - Minor map changes.
- - Tweaked SSS Owl's equip/unequip animation slightly.
- - Recoded PKKen to perform better while under lag. Tweaks to moves as well:
- Damage for E has been increased from 1 to 1.25. Attack goes downwards while airborne, and performs more consistently.
- R goes downwards while airborne and performs more consistently.
- F is now fully untargettable, but its slam is faster now, thus reducing the user's protection time. Uses "different technology", making the attack more controllable.
- - Recoded Touka to make her less buggy and buffed her quite a lot, still weak, however.
- - Ginkui bug fixes, also changing its materials to match Noro.
- - New Arata feature! Stamina. Equipping Arata will show a stamina bar. Being above half allows you to continue healing, below half will stop your regeneration, and no stamina will drain health.
- - New Arata added! Shogun Arata. This Arata has an unbreakable block with 20%+ damage and 10% damage reduced.
- - EtoK3 buff!
- E no longer a self-slows when full rage.
- Blocking w full fury is now 100% damage reduced (from 100%), blocking normally is now (66% damage reduced from 50%.)
- - TakiK2 nerfs!
- R no longer shreds blocks on slam.
- F shards only shred blocks for the first shard hit (per person).
- New combat option for Ghoul, Kakuhou Specials/Mister's Specials.
- Press G to activate your Special, purchased in Mister's building located on the fancier side of the train tracks.
- All Specials cooldowns are 1 seconds.
Stages are able to be selected on the bottom right if you have a Special.
- Buying a new Quinx no longer resets RC
- NO RC REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED.
- - Kosshi Nerfs: Reduced speed of Kosshi1 and KosshiK1 Projectiles by 10% and MOST IMPORTANTLY, KosshiK1 E can now be interrupted by stuns.
- - Douj2 Buffs: Increased lifesteal on F from 3.3% to 5% (Heal 5% Health on hit) and added 3.3% lifesteal to R.
- - Eto Changes: Increased EtoK3's speed mult to 166% from 150% and reduced EtoK2's speed mult from 225% to 210%
- - Happy new year! Celebrate this new year with:
- New exclusive mask, 2020 Vision Baby! Some fashionable party glasses to kick off 2020, will be unobtainable after January 2nd.
- New Code, "!Code HNY2020" for a boost at this year's start.
- - TataraK1 Update:
- - Updated fire particles to be a lower rate with higher visibility. As well as looking better visually.
- - The fire now goes through fences and such.
- - The F teleport also goes through fences now.
- - Merry Christmas! Open your gift with saying "!Code XMAS19" in chat c:
- - SSS Owl Updates:
- - Ranged E is no longer random, it instead uses a pattern.
- -Ranged R flies faster but slows down, exploding into less but larger shards.
- - All shards travel smoothly (purely visual)
- - Melee R now has a slight dash and smaller but longer hitbox. It also goes to the direction you are moving.
- - New combat option for CCG, Quinx!
- - You can buy a Quinx Kakuhou then press G to activate it, healing a little health.
- - All Quinx cooldowns are 4 seconds (for now)
- - There will be more (and stronger) Quinx frames or Kakuhous in the future.
- - You can select the frame you want to use (so long as you meet the requirements) on the bottom left.
- - Arata Redone! Aratas now have different functions and stats and can no longer be upgraded/have levels.
- - Redid eyebrows.
- - Arata key can be G or 0 now.
- - KosshiK1: E Disables when unequipping, F Cone is tighter.
- - TataraK1: R Speed increased by 35%, and E fire travels faster, F Hitbox width slightly increased, and attempted to de-lag it.
- - Owl1: Ranged F Damage from 0.3 to 0.33.
- - New Halloween Day 'Exclusive Mask' obtained by logging in today (: Check settings to equip it.
- - KosshiK1 Released! Kit on twitter @SushiWalrus3D
- - 3 New Masks for Halloween! Spooky Sheet, Tragic Clown, and Black Cat. Hope you like them (:
- - Renamed some masks.
- - Reduced price on some masks to 150 instead of 250.
- - Halloween theme!
- Slightly buffed Scorpion 1/56 to have its projectiles travel to max distance in 0.5 seconds instead of 0.66
- - EtoK3 Released! Kit on twitter @SushiWalrus3D
- - Dash Changes:
- (% Base Dash Distance / % Base Dash Speed)
- PKKen1: (150/125) Prev: (140/125) Small Buff
- TataraK1: (175/100) Prev: (166/100) Small Buff
- TakiK1: (125/115) Prev: (140/125) Big Nerf
- TakiK2: (140/125) Prev: (150/133) Mid Nerf
- EtoK1: (130/120) Prev: (100/100) Big Buff
- - Noro Changes:
- Having Noro Kagune passively has 50% more health regen. - Increased all of NoroK1's 'lifesteal' by 150%. - T now makes regen 3 times as fast instead of twice as much and blocks no damage. - Click CD from 2.5 to 1.5
- - Re-did Taki1 E.
- -Kaika2! Requirement of 10 million RC, and level 1.5k
- -Attempted to reduce lag on Tatara2
- - Reworked Ken Kaneki's stage 1 and 2!
- - TakiK2 Changes:
- Removed downtime from R, no longer have a half second wait until you can act. - E now is able to be used after R without teleporting the target back at the R location. - E and R have a 0.5 second shorter cooldown. However, if they hit a target, then it has a 0.5 second longer cooldown. (From 3 seconds to 2.5, or 3.5 if a target was hit.) - C cooldown from 3>2.5 seconds. - Re-scripted Corpse collection to be cleaner and less messy (internally, no external changes).
- - Reworked Doujima! In-depth kit on twitter @SushiWalrus3D
- - Safezones are now disabled for you if you have recently been in combat! Shown by them becoming red.
- - Slight nerfs to EtoK2, C and F cooldown increased by 0.5 seconds and E projectile lifetime decreased from 0.75 to 0.6.
- - Eto Yoshimura boss now uses ReEtoK2
- - Reworked Eto Yoshimura's Second Kakuja form (EtoK2)! In-depth kit on twitter @SushiWalrus3D
- - Increased terminal velocity
- - Increased Gravity
- - Increased jump height of everyone
- - 3 times Exp expiring.
- - More IXA Balance Changes:
- - Gimmick E Cooldown starts after the tentacles go down, being a 1 second cooldown.
- - Gimmick E stun time from 2 seconds to 1.5.
- - Gimmick F dmg on retraction reduced from 1.5 damage to 1.
- - 300 Million visits celebratory update!
- - 3 times Exp! Will last a week. Expires August 10th.
- - New code "!Code 300MV" for 300K RC and 300K Yen. Code expires when we reach our next landmark c:
- - Remade the Parking Garage as well as parking lines in parking lots.
- - Made Narukami melee E and F able to be interrupted when stunned. E will cancel if you are stunned during your dashes, and F will not successfully hit someone if you are stunned while using it.
- - Reworked Narukami Quinque! It is yen exclusive and has no requirements (: Will post the in depth kit description on twitter @SushiWalrus3D
- - To get a dueling arena point has new restrictions:
- - Both you and the target must be at least level 250.
- - You and the target must not be in the same group/faction.
- - Both you and the target must have an account age over 30 days.
- BIG change. Reduced kagune/quinque damage scaling from half of the stat to a third of the stat. Meaning it went from 1/2 to 1/3, which is less damage. This change was made as to make fights less of a "if I get stunned, I'm dead." and more of a "ow I just got hit, gotta be careful of that!" Arena is the same though.
- Reduced health regen things as to equalize out the reduced damage scaling.
- - Reworked Eto Yoshimura's first two stages! See the kits @SushiWalrus3D on twitter
- - IXA Gimmick E Changes:
- - Reduced number of spike clusters spawned from 7 to 6
- - Extended spacing between spike clusters to counterbalance the spike cluster reduction.
- - IXA C Mode now has a requirement of level 1500 and 7.5M RC as to establish its role as a late game weapon.
- - Attempts to normalize the forced lighting changes.
- - IXA Tentacles are less visually intensive which should help with lag.
- - IXA Gimmick R Changes:
- - N No longer targets infinite amount of people
- - Goes to nearest target within range.
- - IXA Balance Changes:
- - N Increased cooldown of Gimmick E from 3 seconds to 4.
- - N Made Gimmick E roll forward instead of all coming up at once.
- - B/N? Gimmick E hitbox is more accurate to the model. (Hitbox stays up longer.)
- - B Gimmick E Stun lasts from 1.5 seconds to 2.
- - N Removed stun from Gimmick F.
- - B Reduced cooldown of Gimmick F from 2.5 seconds to 2.
- - N Reduced damage scale on Gimmick F from 1.66 to 1.5
- - Reworked IXA Quinque! Hopefully this makes it viable now (: Will post the in depth kit description on twitter @SushiWalrus3D
- - Skip Trainer Cooldown Dev product!
- - Halved Trainer Cooldown Gamepass! (Not required for WhitenHair)
- - TakiK2 Glitched Throw fix
- - Reduced damage per shard of TakiK2 to 0.33 from 0.36, total damage from 1.8 to 1.65 (7% less damage.)
- - New Flower Mask
- - Removed Lighting changes that were added earlier.
- - Changed Eto Spawn time to 10 minutes.
- - NoroK1 Balance Changes:
- N Reduced Passive damage reduction from 66% to 56%
- N Reduced F Allies heal from 6.5% to 5%
- B Increased C speed by 25%
- B Increased Focus Regen's Passive damage reduction from 20% to 25%
- B Reduced minimum distance to cast C from 25 to 15
- - TakiK2 Balance Changes:
- N Increased both E and R's Cooldowns to sync up at 3.5 seconds (E used to be 2.5, and R used to be 3)
- N Reduced speed of F animation by 15%.
- N Increased F Cooldown from 3.5 seconds to 4 seconds.
- B Increased speed of click animation by 25%
- - NoroK1! New stage for Noro kagune. This kagune is meant to be played defensively with lots of healing capabilities as well. Please look at my twitter c:
- - Finally removed christmas update LOL very late sorry.
- - Fixed how forms animations weren't touching the ground and floating.
- New CCG trainer! (S1) Juuzou Suzuya. 2 levels and 5 progress per session.
- - Fixed bug with /e sit and changed the code to be more intuitive and consistent.
- - Fixed bug with elevators and changed the buttons to be 3D instead of 2D.
- - Fixed bug where you were not able to consume/interact with player corpses.
- - 2 new codes, "!Code 200MV" for 200 million visits and "!Code 300KGM" for 300k Group Members. Thank you and enjoy c:
- New Ghoul trainer! (S1) Kuzen Yoshimura, if you have him slotted, you have reduced insanity effects in kakuja forms. (Less camera shake, less intense color flash, and longer delay for when words appear on screen.)
- Some bug fixes that I'd hope to reduce lag, the bug fixes were related to player death and NPCs.
- - Scorpion 1/56 Quinque!
- E, low cooldown, short distance teleport dash that damages everything you dash through. - R, throws 4 knives in a row, if a knife hit it applies a stack. If you hit a 4th knife with 3 stacks shown, the 4th knife hit will deal bonus damage. - F, throw 2 knives, stunning your target and knocking them back slightly.
- - 3 new masks, OwO, UwU, and Simple Eyepatch.
- - When using a transforming Kakuja state, it no longer hides your player name, but instead shows your mask name.
- - (S1) Shuu Tsukiyama ghoul trainer released, 10 minute cooldown, 10% per training, and gives 5 levels. Putting him on your roster increases exp received for corpse collection by 25 (gets affected by 2x EXP.)
- - (S1) Hideyoshi Nagachika CCG Trainer released, 10 minute cooldown, 10% per training, and gives 5 levels. Putting him on your roster increases exp received for corpse collection by 25 (gets affected by 2x EXP.)
- - TakiK2 Seidou Takizawa stage! The completed and more powerful version of TakiK1
- - Say "!Code 150MV" in the chat in game for rewards c: Thank you all for 150M visits!
- - (Battle) Yukinori Shinohara CCG Trainer released, 10 minute cooldown and 5% progress per training completion. Putting him on your roster increases your quinque case's opening and closing speed by 25%.
- - Reworked Kura quinque, raising it's price to 75M yen
- ~ Click, Basic Swings / Quick Slashing
- ~ E, Heavy Cleave, if hitting a stunned target, the cooldown is halved and it deals slight bonus damage / Dash Cut
- ~ R, Charge, stunning on hit / Spin Slash
- ~ F, Cleave+Dunk, if you hit someone with the spin cleave, you jump into a downwards slash / Cross Slash, if you hit a target then the E cooldown gets reset.
- - TakiK1 can no longer punch.
- -New Ghoul Trainer! (S1) Nishiki Nishio. Needs Touka and Renji Yomo Complete. Granting 4 levels and 5% progress per training and a correct button mashing game like Renji Yomo. Having him on your roster will give a 25% punch speed increase. Also introduces training your punches to the trainers 'story'
- - New Ghoul Trainer! (S1) Touka Kirishima. Granting 5 levels and 6.25% progress per training and the circle clicking minigame. Having her on your roster gives 50 extra kagune. She also introduces the "Training Kagune" to the trainers 'story'
- - New CCG Trainer! (Suit) Yukinori Shinohara. Granting 5 levels and 6.25% progress per training and a new minigame. Having him on your roster gives 50 extra durability c:
- - Moved location of Ghoul Trainer to be easier + safer to access
- - New Kagune Stage! TakiK1. Next stage for Takizawa.
- Click = Basic slash.
- E = Instant dash stab and throw. Throws to a nearby "Shard," dealing bonus damage and detonating the shard.
- R = Grab target with left hand and slam them down stunning for 1.5 seconds.
- F = Charge rush, firing quick shards at nearby targets. If a "Shard" is in range, the fire rate is doubled.
- C = Fires a "Shard" to the ground
- Changed Ken Kaneki's kagune to be more accurate and not glow extremely.
- Ken Kaneki trainer added that increases speed stat. The location is the construction site.
- Kureo Mado trainer added that increases quinque stat. The location is CCG building.
- Farming NPCs can now be hit by abilities in the safezone (you can push them out but they won't take damage.
- Shop GUIs are less buggy. (No more having to run out of the shop to click it again or having multiple of the same GUI.
- Sprint no longer resets on spawn/death.
- Huge buffs to EtoK3 (hopefully making it used more often) E shards are less randomly spread, and are anti-lag, with a very slight increase in damage, E CD decreased, and the shards are larger with a more consistent hitbox.
- R Dashes farther, went from 30% increase per dash. F CD increased.
- - Changed method of proc timer on the fire for TataraK1, will now function the same way in lag as it does when not in lag.
- - Christmas update can be toggled in the settings.
- - Slight TataraK1 dash distance nerf (from 1.75x to 1.66x)
- - TataraK1 R now properly deals slam damage.
- - Merry Christmas! Be festive with the gift boxes replacing the quinque cases, and santa hats on EtoK3 and TataraK1! Also added a snowfall effect (: Enjoy!
- - My gift to you, "!Code XMAS18" and made eto's spawn timer 2x faster c:
- - New Tatara kagune + kakuja.
- - You can grow your stat multiplier in one time by type number as you want.
- - New quinque! Ginkui! This quinque is made from Noro's Kakuja stage, and utilizes gimmicks a lot.
- - You can no longer target people that are in a safezone. The change is:
Before - Can pull/push people out of safezones. After - Cannot pull/push people out of safezones.
- - New scoreboard placed in the Dueling Arena/Yamori Tower! This scoreboard tracks and lists the top 100 players' scores. Then combines the scores of people who have the official factions selected, then lists them on the right. The scores are counts of people you kill in the Dueling Arena, however, you can only get a point from a person once.
- - Now that halloween is over, HERES THE A NEW HALLOWEEN MASK!
- - IXA and Narukami Buff, and made IXA work well with shift-lock.
- - Seidou Takizawa + Noro Buff, and made it work properly under lag.
- - Settings menu!
- - Now you can choose your faction. Choosing a faction will have importance later on, but for now it only changes the image.
- - Hair changes such as blacken or whiten save and apply automatically. YAY! No more spamming "!BlackenHair" or "!WhitenHair"
- - Hair changes apply to corpse.
- - Changed gamepass system to hopefully reduce lag.
- - Changed !GroupMask to be enabled through the settings menu, which it now get used when you press M.
- - NEW KAGUNE! Kosshi kagune, translating to bone, this is an OC Ukaku kagune, inspired by skeletons!
- - NEW QUINQUE! Kaika quinque, translating to blooming, this is an OC Rinkaku quinque, inspired by pumpkins!
- - Visual changes to EtoK3, the cloak is no longer default maroon and the back spikes have the glow on them.
- - Orange theme for the HUD!
- - Fixed PKKen bug.
Developer's Note: "Fixed a PKKen1 'bug' where the animations were way amplified."
- - 3 new masks, Unchained, Iron Dragon, and One Eyed King.
- - White Rabbit mask reworked, CCG Group Mask, The Owls group mask.
- - THE LONG AWAITED NEW MAP HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! and if it's too laggy at the moment, please bear with me for just a little longer, ill be making a settings option to disable some of the unneeded details. thank you all for sticking around! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
- - Saying "/e sit" in game while nearby a chair will sit you down on the chair. This feature is still in a testing stage, so if there are any issues please let me know c:
- - NEW KAGUNE STAGE! Ken Kaneki's Kagune, Post (After) Kakuja. This new stage is unique to all other stages, try it out. Scoring in at 7.5M RC!
- - NEW QUINQUE! Triple S rated Owl! This quinque is the highest rated quinque, shown in the manga.
- - Made the running animation when walking also be less intense to be more like walking rather than running in slow mo c: (while this update was announced August 4th, the update was made 2 days ago)
- - T-Human, Kajiri, YamoK1, and Narukami bug fixes!
- - Seidou Takizawa, Special3 (F move) redone to minimize lag and show hit indication better. (this update was released at a later time on the same day)
- 2 new codes that I made in anticipation for the new map, here they are :
- - !Code NewMapComingSoon
- - !BlackenHair
- New Quinque! Kajiri! This is the quinque owned by the creepy dude without lips (Chuu Hachikawa), he used this quinque to fight Black Dober.
- New Kagune stage! Nishiki Nishio incomplete kakuja!
- New Kagune! ish? I revamped/remade Shuu Tsukiyama's kagune! It's a little more on par with the current stage 1 kagunes (: There'll be more to come!
- New Quinque! Kura, this quinque can go from a huge broadsword, to 2 fast swords c:
- A bunch of bug fixes and changes, mostly minuscule so not worth to note.
- Added a bunch of eye candy basically.
- Changed code behind the dueling arena, no longer able to be glitched unless you do some crazy things. Please don't LOL
- NEW KAGUNE! Seidou Takizawa! (He's an ugly character btw.)
- NEW QUINQUE! Rotten Follow! This thing's a chainsaw. yeah. (bring a hard hat)
- Fixed particles not appearing on hoovering (Ghoul collection.)
- WITH THESE 2 NEW WEAPONS! I grant you all a code! Say "!Code Gross+Cheese" in game for 100K RC!
- Memory leak issue possibly fixed? (Build-up of lag gone???)
- Say "!Code HooverGhouls" in the in-game chat for 250K RC! This code was brought to you by the next update listed.
- Removed/changed ghoul collecting animation due to roblox moderation.
- NEW KAGUNE! Yakumo Oomori also known as Yamori or Jason's kagune. This kagune has a second stage of an incomplete kakuja.
- NEW QUINQUE! T-Human, T-Pose on them. Assert your dominance, really just obliterate them with lasers.
- NEW KAGUNE! NORO'S BIKAKU KAGUNE! This kagune restores some of your health when you use your attacks.
- NEW ARATA ADVANCEMENT! Proto-Arata II, which is featured in the manga!
- New masks! Shousei's, Liberty mask (in the purge movie), and Bear Face mask, which is from the catalog.
- Made a bunch of blocking animations!
- NEW KAGUNE STAGE! Hinami Fueguchi now has a stage 2!
- NEW QUINQUE STAGE! Doujima now has a stage 2!
- Thank you for 100K members! Say "!Code 100K!" in the in-game chat to get 100K RC! Thank you!!!
- Fixed Monster Eto's dashes.
- Increased the Eto Boss' EXP on hit gain.
- Added a slight knockback when you block an ability.
- Updated tasks to apply to the new npcs.
- Ally system! Found in the HUD, [A L L I E S] button.
- Revamped blocking! It now becomes less effective the more hits you take, and there is now indication on how much durability your block has.
- NEW NPCS!! Mid and High rank Aogiri members, and Rank 1 and First Class investigators.
- NEW ETO BOSS! Spawns every 20 minutes!
- Fixed extreme delays with the !GroupMask.
- Fixed CCG GUI being red.
- Changed Touka's stage 1 to have a tiny wing on the right side.
- Spread NPC spawns out more and added more NPC Spawns.
- NEW QUINQUE! NARUKAMI!
- NEW INCOMPLETE KAKUJA STAGE! Ken Kaneki's Dual Centipede Kagune, KenK2!
|Information||Updates • Codes • Gamepasses • Ghoul • CCG • Yen • RC Cells • Reputation • Focus • Locations • NPC • Trainers • Masks|
|Locations||Anteiku • Mask Shop • Arena • Kamii University • Kakuhou Surgeon • Stadium • Parking Lots • Market • Cargo Base • Radio Tower • Parking Garage • Construction Site|
|Kagunes||Kaneki • Touka • Nishiki • Tsukiyama • Hinami • Eto • Noro • Yamori • Takizawa • Kosshi • Tatara • Kakuja|
|Quinques||C-Katana • Eyepatch • Clipped Wing • Doujima • 13's Jason • Demon Yamada • IXA • Narukami • T-Human • Rotten Follow • Kura • Scorpion 1/56 • Kajiri • Kaika • Ginkui • SSS Owl • Arata|
|Quinx||Haise Sasaki • Kuki Urie • Saiko Yonebayashi • Tooru Mutsuki • Ginshi Shirazu|
|Specials||Sacrifice • Skyfall • Ejector • Spear • Concussor|
|Policies||Manual of Style • Minimum Age • Policies and Guidelines • Rules • Staff Application|